Divorce, We Can Fix That

My heart once again sank after hearing about yet another (which is almost the norm) couple on the brink of divorce.  I don't know where you stand on divorce.  But one thing I do know, divorce sucks.  In many ways I see it as a permanent solution to a temporary problem, much like suicide.  I believe that in most cases, divorce can be avoided.  I believe that.
I remember that critical moment in the movie Star Trek where Ensign Pavel Chekov went running through the ship to fix a problem and save the captain while beaming him back onto the ship.  He ran with a purpose, a plan, and with passion yelling, "I can do zat."  Of course he saved the captain, it's the movies.  And I believe that marriages too can regain that purpose with a plan and restore passion.  This takes work. If you are willing to work, so are we, one step at a time.
Often, divorce is a result of years of accumulating junk.  I would normally use another word, but it might be seen as inappropriate.  No two marriages are alike. Junk comes in all shapes and sizes.  But I am "old school" and I believe in good things happening to good people.  I believe in your marriage.  Maybe we can take some "next steps" together and explore some possibilities of avoiding divorce.
I believe so strongly in the essence and approach of The Power of Next that I would challenge you to give your marriage three months with some simple steps with our program.  Connect with us and let us listen to you.  Together we can make growth happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment